Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello!

Miss Cache blog will concern computer graphics and game development from the programmer's viewpoint. I'm going to use it as a record of interesting results of my pet (or non-pet) projects.  I hope to write about things that are not-so-obvious. Often, for the sake of beginners, I will try to provide detailed explanations of stuff that in my opinion is not so well covered in the rest of the Internet. As time goes by and my experience increases, blog will hopefully become a place where more advanced developers will find something on their level.

Topics that I hope to cover include:
- real-time rendering
- physically-based animation
- design of graphics and physics engines
- low-level optimizations
- games that catch my attention
- thoughts on computer science education

Does anyone read welcome posts anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment